At Simple Financial Solutions Limited we do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best possible service. However, sometimes we don’t get things right first time. If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so that we can do something to put it right. You can tell us about your concerns by any of the following:
Please address your letter to the Complaints Manager at:
Simple Financial Solutions Limited
12 Stockport Road
Please telephone us on 0800 043 2027 and ask for the Complaints Manager.
Your complaint will be investigated by our Complaints Manager whose responsibility is to investigate and resolve any problems you are experiencing. As soon as we receive your complaint, we aim to send you an acknowledgement letter within 3 business days.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. Your complaint will be investigated by our Complaints Manager. He/she will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Our Complaints Manager will then invite you to a meeting, either in person or over the phone, to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He/she will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Our Complaints Manager will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he/she has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, our Complaints Manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. Should you indicate to us that you remain dissatisfied following receipt of our response, the matter will be investigated further and we will send you our final response together with details of how you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
We are sorry that you have found cause for complaint but can assure you that Simple Financial Solutions Limited is committed to resolving your complaint fairly and quickly. In most cases this can be done if you allow us to listen to your concerns, understand the problem and where possible deliver an effective solution to you.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to;
Claims Management Regulator
PO Box 7824
Burton on Trent
Tel: 0845 450 6858
The Regulator can review the handling of the complaint and can give a direction on further handling of the complaint; however, he cannot determine a complaint or award compensation.